I was excited and honored to be picked for the Paper Crafting Journey DT, but I never expected to be asked to be on one! Over Christmas I fell in love with making cards for kids - colorful, bright and FUN (and less challenging than vintage hahahaha), so I'm eager to get started!
This week's sponsor for the Anything Goes challenge over at SAS4K is Hambo Stamps. Their latest digital stamp is an adorable puppy based on their new furbaby, Bailey. My own Zoe is also a yellow Lab, so I couldn't resist.
Isn't their Bailey stamp sweet? I was rather pleased with my coloring and I love these papers from DCWV (The Pet Stack). The glittery hearts are cut out from one of the papers and I popped the little yellow heart and the image up with foam dots. I added just a few gems and these cute bones and puppy paw from the Jesse James line Dress It Up! line. The Puppy Love stamp is from a clear set, Simple Thoughts-Dog from Cloud 9 Design.
So, look forward to lots more kids cards from me for the bimonthly SAS4K challenges along with my DT cards for the great challenges coming up this year for Paper Crafting Journey! Can't wait to get started playing with my new DT crafting buddies! =)Happy Crafting!
Christy
Christy


2 comments:
Such a cute image! I love the papers and colours too. Zippy xxxx
Too cute and love love your design and welcome to SAS4Kids...you'll be a wonderful asset!!
Shelby
Post a Comment