Forget recreational drugs... I'm hooked on recreational crafting. LOL
My crafty time this evening has been spent unpacking new beauties and making notes on the flood of crafty ideas as I pu them in their perfect little homes in my craft room. I don't get all crazy with the labels a la Jennifer McGuire, but my dies do get unwrapped and put onto magnet sheets in pouches. I also put some gorgeous little sequins in their new home in my pop and lock storage container.
So, how many of you succumbed to the siren call of Black Friday crafty sales over the American Thanksgiving holiday? I'm pretty sure I'm not all alone... or my orders would have been packed and shipped a heck of a lot quicker. =)
My crafty time this evening has been spent unpacking new beauties and making notes on the flood of crafty ideas as I pu them in their perfect little homes in my craft room. I don't get all crazy with the labels a la Jennifer McGuire, but my dies do get unwrapped and put onto magnet sheets in pouches. I also put some gorgeous little sequins in their new home in my pop and lock storage container.
And I enter all my new stamps and dies into my crafty inventory. Have you ever loved a stamp or die soooo much that you ordered it twice? LOL Well, in my defense, most of my duplicate ordering has been accidentally putting two in my cart on the same order. Except for one time when I actually ended up duplicating nearly an entire order because I didn't put it away and it got buried by some empty boxes I was saving for shipping. I thought for a while that I had just wanted them so much I imagined that I owned them. I have a vivid imagination. It wouldn't be the first time I'd mistaken daydreaming for reality. LOL. Anyway, I decided to make myself a crafty inventory spreadsheet which is even indexed for image keywords and themes. Yes, I'm an admin assistant and just a wee bit of a tech nerd. Why do you ask?
So... tomorrow night it will be back to using my goodies, along with a few glitter-shaking, sparkle-induced oooohing and aaahhhing sessions like a fae goblin obsessively delighting in her treasure, and getting my craft on now that I've got more than the classic crafty 6" to work in, and everything is tucked away into my hoard.
Hope your crafty time this season is well-enjoyed and well-spent! See you soon!
Happy crafting!
Christy
1 comment:
Well, it sounds like you have been having a super stashy time, and I am only a wee bit envious! Once you have finished organising, would you like to pop over and help me with the grand post-Christmas muck out of my craft room? I have to do something drastic, the floor space is virtually nil now. Hugs xx
Post a Comment