...so here's my chance to post some art on Mom's digital fridge. I never went to kindergarten and my school didn't have art class,
so I never got to experience the classic childhood "Art Gallery Refrigerator". My mom's my best friend but I don't get to see her
as much as I want to these days, so this blog is my way of getting to share with her my love for card crafting.
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Santa hands out some cash! =)




Well, today's the day! Santa dropped by and used random.org to pick out some lucky crafters for my Christmas in July Cash candy drawing! He's so excited... all the new CHA products and the Christmas stamps that are coming out now (oh my aching wallet - LOTV's Christmas release this week was IMPOSSIBLE to resist! Seriously, best one yet!)... well, it's just a fantastic time to be a crafter!  (Ok, if you're a Christmas fanatic crafter, that is. heh heh)

First, a big THANK YOU to all of my new Followers! I didn't expect that many people to come wandering through from all over the globe! My favorite thing about blogging our craft is that it is a worldwide community and there are so many talented people in every corner! It's a great experience and I sincerely thank you all, Followers new and old, for voluntarily choosing to share it with me! I hope that I live up to your crafty expectations! =)

I wish I could give something to all of you, but since I haven't won the Lotto yet, I have to be a bit more realistic. LOL 

So, no more blathering about.... I know what you came for...  LOL Here are the winners Santa and random.org picked...

For the Original Followers prize of $40/25GBP/30EUR, the winner is.....
*
*
*
*
*


For my All Followers, Old and New prize of $25/15GBP/20EUR, the winner is.....
*
*
*
*
*


For my Anyone prize of $15/10GBP/13EUR, the winner is......
*
*
*
*
*


And because I'm a sucker for Christmas, a BONUS draw from the All Followers group, with a prize of  $15/10GBP/13EUR, the winner is......
*
*
*
*
*


YAY! Congratulations to all of you! I'll also be sending each of you an email, but just in case I get spam filtered, you can find my email on my Blogger profile! =)  Hope you enjoy your prizes!

Happy Crafting to one and all!
Christy


9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Congratulations to all the winners (well done Zip), and thank you hunny for offering such ultra generous candy prizes, but that is just you all over - a huge heart. Hugs Sxx

Zippy said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You have really made my day and you are so kind and generous. Thank you is just not enough to express how grateful I am!

And congratulations to the other winners too!
xxxxxx

Tanya said...

Congrats to the winners - what a fab prize :) And thank you for the chance to win also.

Tags xx

Tammy said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!
Tammy x

Robin said...

Congratulations everyone!!!!! Hugs, Robin

Vicky said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners, and thank you again for the chance to win

hugs Vicky xxx

Christina Hicks said...

Congratulations to all you winners! This was so nice of you Christy.

Purple mad Alison said...

Congratulations everybody!! Enjoy your prizes.
Hugs Alison x x

tootsie said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! Very jealous!

xxx
Wendy

PS. Thanks for offering us all a chance to win some candy Christy!