...so here's my chance to post some art on Mom's digital fridge. I never went to kindergarten and my school didn't have art class,
so I never got to experience the classic childhood "Art Gallery Refrigerator". My mom's my best friend but I don't get to see her
as much as I want to these days, so this blog is my way of getting to share with her my love for card crafting.
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Christy's Christmas in July Candy Cash!!!

Happy Monday, my fellow bloggers and crafty folk! As promised... today is a special day on my blog... my first ever blog candy!

Since my first year of blogging was a bit of a slow start, a blogoversary celebration didn't seem in order, and I was too busy to really think through a birthday bash last month, so I've settled on my favorite unholiday. Christmas in July!  With brand new Christmas stamp and paper releases in the not-too-distant future, what would be better than having a little extra crafty cash to pick up some of the yummy holiday items at your favorite online store?  I am offering up THREE gift certificates to any store of the winners' choosing, so long as I am able to purchase a gift certificate online.


Most importantly, I would like to say THANK YOU to my current Followers. It seems every time I see candy offered, lots of new people begin following a blog, but I wanted to be sure that my current Followers know how much I appreciate them and their comments. I've been inconsistent with returning visits myself the past several months so I'm going to assuage my guilt with some cold, hard cash! LOL =)

The first--and biggest--candy is open only to the original 36 Followers as of July 8. Any others linking into the first candy will be deleted. I am offering a second candy for Followers, whether they be my original Followers or new ones, and a third candy is open to anyone, Follower or not. That gives my original Followers three chances and any new Followers two chances to win! And it still gives anyone not really interested in following my blog a chance to win, too, just for helping to spread the news. =)

A few very simple rules...
  1. Please post the pic above on your blog and link it back here to this blog post.
  2. Blogland is full of lovely crafty bloggers who take the time to make and post their crafty creations to share with our online community so no candy-only blogs. (It's my candy so I get to make the rules!)
  3. Enter using the InLinkz provided for the candy or candies that apply to you.
The candy will run until Friday, July 27th. I will use random.org or a similar online method to draw a name for each of the candies and announce the winners on Saturday, July 28th! 

So that's it... I will be posting a bit more regularly in the next three weeks, so I hope you enjoy my little celebration!

Happy crafting and good luck!
Christy
Christmas Elf

  

CANDY CASH #1 for the ORIGINAL 36 FOLLOWERS ONLY: $40 US/CA or 25 GBP or 30 EUR


CANDY CASH #2 for ANY Follower, old or new: $25 US/CA or 15 GBP or 20 EUR


CANDY CASH #3 open to ANYONE : $15 US/CA or 10 GBP or 13 EUR

14 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

I just found your site and thank you for a chance to win candy. I would just like to say I looked a several of your cards & I think you do a wonderful job, they are beautiful.

Christina Hicks said...

First thanks so much for your sweet comment on my bee card. Lol sorry they follow you around. Second thanks for inviting me to check out your blog candy. What a sweet thing to do for your original followers, and for everyone who came after them.

Robin said...

Thanks so much for the cash candy offer. It's really nice to do this for your original followers. Your cards are really cute. Love your embellishing. You're very talented.

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Fabulous offer! You're offer to your original followers is commending. Your very talented. I enjoyed going through your cards. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks for the lovely comment on my card too.

Karen Hasheck said...

What fun! I think I am among your original followers as I started when you started with SAS4kids. I am excited to see I can subscribe now- I didn't find that before so now will see all your blog posts in my email box:) Thanks for the chance to win!

Rhonda Sue said...

What a fabulous thing to do for your followers. I'm glad I found you. Your stuff is very pretty.

Tanya said...

Thanks so much for the chance to win. I love the idea of your blog being a digital fridge, I never had that experience either as a child, I love running out of my craft room with a new creation to show my mum too! :D

I'm following your blog now, and looking forward to seeing more of your fab creations in the future :)

Tags xx

Tonya said...

Christy, What a sweetie you are. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog and for letting me know about your generous blog candy.

I am a new follower (because I want to be). I love how you worded rule 2. lol Have a beautiful night, hun.

Sonia said...

Thanks a lot Christy for invite me on your blog candy:Fabulous Candy:)
I added your candy on my sidebar :)I'm your new follower**
Hugs,
Sonia

Jennifer Scull said...

so glad I have found your blog! you have made some really wonderful projects! thank you for the chance at a fun gift certificate. :)

have a great weekend!

Tammy said...

Hi Christy! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for a chance to win your awesome candy! Your on my sidebar! :)
Hugs, Tammy

Vicky said...

Hiya, thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog, it's really appreciated! I have had a good ol' nosey around your fantastic blog, your creations are gorgeous, so colourful, I am definitely going to follow you. Thanks also for the chance to win cash candy.

bug hugs Vicky xxx

Ardilla said...

Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment :)
Thanks for inviting me to your candy, great two chances... I became your follower now!
A big hug,

Ardilla

Ginger said...

Thanks for offering the blog candy! I love Christmas! Check out my blog for my blog candy! I am celebrating 4 years blogging!